EU Settlement Scheme

If you are an EU citizen living in the UK and you wish to stay in the UK after the country leaves the EU, you will need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme.

To start the process create or login to your UK Visas and Immigration account here: GOV.UK

Please do not hesitate to contact us for advice and support on this matter.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *